Who we are:
Mr. Flexx® is an innovation of Vlastuin. As a growing and dynamic family company, Vlastuin has been creating innovative instore solutions for over 57 years, focusing on increasing market share and revenue for retailers and brands. Over the years we, as a retail display manufacturer, have seen what harm business can do to the environment and we want to take steps to minimize the impacts. That’s why we created Mr. Flexx®.
We believe, in order to create a sustainable product, not only is it important to design smarter and use more valuable materials, but more important is the way we act.
- Establishing the Mr. Flexx® pooling process
- Creating an efficient and streamlined pooling process with minimal internal actions
- Being the primary point of contact for Mr. Flexx® Pooling for expansion into other countries
- Conducting benchmarking exercises to evaluate and compare logistics partners and warehousing solutions, ensuring efficient and cost-effective operations.
- Facilitating the tendering process to identify potential new logistics partners and explore innovative warehousing solutions.
- Establishing mutually beneficial Service Level Agreements (SLAs) with selected logistics partners, clearly defining performance expectations and deliverables.
- Implementing robust monitoring and tracking mechanisms to ensure adherence to SLAs, allowing for timely interventions and continuous improvement.
- Regularly reviewing and assessing the performance of logistics partners against agreed-upon SLAs, identifying areas of improvement and addressing any issues or bottlenecks proactively.
- Exploring emerging technologies and industry best practices to optimize logistics operations and enhance overall efficiency.
- Strategically optimizing the logistics processes of Vlastuin and Mr. Flexx® to drive tangible improvements in financial performance and operational efficiency.
- Identifying areas within the logistics processes that require automation and leveraging partnerships to implement appropriate technologies and systems integration.
- Conducting regular quality control assessments and audits on both national and international shipments to ensure compliance with established standards and regulations.
- Providing up-to-date reports to the management
- Supervision and management of the logistics coordinator
Education and required competencies:
- Completed HBO/University degree (e.g., Business Economics, Logistics)
- At least 5 years’ experience in Senior Logistics roles
- Interested in logistics systems in retail and future developments
- Familiar with new logistic models and upcoming trends and technologies
- Dynamic, proactive, collaborative, decisive, solution-oriented thinking and acting, willingness to get hands-on
- Strong organizational and independent work skills
- Structured, accurate, and systematic approach to work
- Flexible, resilient, positive attitude, goal-oriented, and driven
- Willingness to manage internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to manage and oversee multiple activities simultaneously
- Experience with standard office software such as Microsoft Office 365 and CRM programs
- Fluency in Dutch and English is a must, knowledge of German is a plus
- Driver’s license
What we offer:
- A work environment with a mix of young and experienced colleagues
- An enthusiastic, hardworking, and friendly team
- A chance to establish a new pooling system in the retail industry with us
- Interesting international ambitions in pooling and logistics opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Reimbursement of travel expenses, pension scheme, etc.
- Phone and laptop provided
- Opportunities for job-related training
- Flexible working hours to avoid traffic congestion
Location: Mr. Flexx® Solutions B.V. and Vlastuin B.V.– Baarn
Do you want to apply? We look forward to your response. Mail your CV with motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we do not appreciate acquisition in response to this advertisement.